Sunday 10 January 2010

recipe #15

Hello!
Thank-you for all your wonderful submissions last week!
The winner of the goody bag and Guest DT spot for February is.......
Comment No. 13......SANDRA P
Congratulations Sandra. Please email Michele (mleppard06@aol.c0m) your postal address and we will get your goody bag out to you!!


This week we have another goody bag up for grabs! To be in with a chance of winning you need to include all the incredients of this weeks recipe.


Recipe
1.Use the sketch
2.Include a dog or dogs
3. use a check pattern


Sadly, this week we bid farewell to Emilie who has decided to leave the team. Thank-you Emilie for all your wonderful work, best wishes for your future projects xx


This leaves us with a DT spot open!!! If you would like to join our team please email Michele with a link to your blog!! Good luck!


Here is the DT gallery...


Andie

Suzette


Pinky


Christy


Michele


Have a great week, thanks for stopping by!
The C4E Team

13 comments:

  1. This is my first time entering your card challenge. I loved using this sketch and hope to participate in more challenges this year. Love the DT cards. Very inspirational.

    Happy crafting and Happy new year to you all.

    X Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! Forgot to leave a link to my card http://foxyenglishcrafter.blogspot.com/2010/01/crafts-for-eternity-recipe-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I won!! Thank you for a fabulous recipe last week and now on to your next challenge....:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gals! Finally I have time to participate - it seems like forever! What a fun layout. I had to search hard for the puppy stamp. I like a good challenge. Thanks for hosting!
    Sarah

    http://auntbeespickles.blogspot.com/2010/01/crafts-4-eternity-receipe-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This are so cute mich, if I can find the time i will definately do one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG here it is again.....love ur challenges
    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The DT cards are very impressive you can find mine on my blog at
    http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com/2010/01/here-i-go-again.html

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo,
    today I will show you my first entry for our challenge.
    Great DT Cards.
    here is my card
    Thanks for looking.
    Babsi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a challenging sketch (almost as challenging as making a link in here!! lol) Here's my submission.....

    http://tinkerhamilton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete