Sunday 1 February 2009

Sunday sketch challenge #17

Hello It's Sunday again, hasn't the week just flown by?

Thanks to everyone who joined in last week, we have really enjoyed looking at your fabulous cards!
We have 2 new DT members this week! A big warm welcome to Pinky and Christy! You can find links to their blogs on the sidebar, please pop over to the DT blogs and leave a little love for them!
On to this weeks sketch. It is a DL card sketch, but as always we love to see how you interpret it on any project. Flip it, rotate it, please don't eat it!!!!LOL!!!


The DT ladies have done a fabulous job with this weeks sketch. Here are their great cards

Pinky


Cindy


Annie



Karyn




Christy

Michele




Have a fab week see you all next week!
hugs
michele xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Michele must try to have a go at this one ages since I have done a DL card. Love all these cards and your little blue boys card is just stunning
    big hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the sketch this week! It's a long time since I made a DL card too - usually use square these days. All the DT cards are fab .. and helped me to decide what to do :)

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards ladies. i agree michele, your card is especially stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele, another great sketch and lovely DT designs. Mine is just a click away, on my blog. Thanks again for the fab blog candy, can't wait for my parcel, hope you got my email with my address. Nicki, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards this week from the DT - off to hop to them each individually and leave some love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Love the cards above hope mine makes the standard.
    Christine (France)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry forgot to say it is posted on my blog.
    Many thanks
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first crafts 4 eternity challenge 7 I really loved the sketch. Thanks to the DT for the inspiration, hope you like my card here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards DT!!! I joined in this week (Thanks Christy for joining the DT, that is how I found your challenges)

    Here is mine

    ReplyDelete